Unlock your Campus Planning Webinar
From Chaos to Clarity – Occupancy Analytics for Space Planning
Did you know you can drive ROI from Occupancy Analytics? Tim Russell at William & Mary oversees all aspects of Space Planning – and Russell leverages his existing Wi-Fi network to see and understand occupancy patterns in an entirely new way.
Russell will be joined by Sue Bork, Director of Campus Innovation at Lambent, a SaaS company with a keen focus on Higher Education campuses. The Lambent Spaces platform is a disruptor in the Space Planning Software market, helping Higher Ed customers avoid massive sensor deployments and DIY projects.
For anyone who touches Strategic Planning, Buildings & Maintenance, or Student Experience, this session will offer a chance to learn how to:
- Solve hot-button space disputes with unbiased data.
- Rely on Occupancy Analytics to reduce maintenance costs.
- See Booked vs Actual utilization goals and understand when spaces meet utilization goals.
- Report with confidence on Space Utilization across campus.
- Create more flexible, multi-purpose spaces.